Here at www.iwantmymail.com we’re always thinking of you the customer, so with that being said we’re proud to introduce the feature called special instructions.
- Perhaps you might have young children at home, and you don’t want anyone ringing your doorbell between the hours of 7a.m.-3p.m., because the children are taking a nap throughout the day, and they don’t want to be disturbed.
- Perhaps you’re disabled, and it takes you longer to get to the door than an individual who isn’t disabled, this feature will work for you as well.
The special instructions feature can be found on the registration page of the website, it’s free to use, and you can update it when it’s convenient for you.
- If you prefer that your packages are hidden behind the gate this feature can also be used to let your delivery merchants to have the information in regards to where you prefer your packages to be left in the event that you might not be home until later on in the evening.
- For military members, perhaps you might possibly be deployed, and your credit card company isn’t aware of your status, this feature can be used to let them know that you’re away from your duty station, and it might take longer than expected to receive your mail, so that the service member will not be charged unnecessary fees, and will be granted a grace period to pay their bills.
- Special instructions can also be used to let delivery merchants know that you’re a day sleeper, and you prefer not to be disturbed during the hours of 7a.m.-4p.m., and I’m sure that no one wants to be disturbed when you’re trying to get that much needed rest. Special instructions can also be used to let individuals, or companies who solicit door-to-door to know that you don’t want junk mail, or flyers being left at your residence.
Here’s to a great weekend! Questions, or comments feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org